Center for Contemplative Living
Elm Grove, Wisconsin
IMPORTANT CORONAVIRUS (covid-19) Information, Protocols and Guidelines
Center for Contemplative Living has put in place CDC (Center for Disease Control) protocols and guidelines to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus. Please read the following important additions to the facilities agreement.
NEW MASK RECOMMENDATIONS
Before you arrive
• If you are apprehensive about being in a building or meeting room with other people where we cannot guarantee your safety, we suggest staying home at this time.
• Take care of yourself and others by staying home if you have a fever (99.5 degrees F or higher), new shortness of breath or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days and have any symptoms yourself, or have returned from international travel or a cruise in the last 14 days.
• In order to make check -in safe, please observe the 6 foot distancing practice. You may wait in the hall or a separate room until the check-in line shortens.
• All common areas are cleaned and sanitized using the recommendations from the CDC.
When you arrive
• Put on your mask before entering the building and observe 6 feet of distancing.
• Complete health-screening questions and get your temperature taken if required.
• Cover up your cough, sneeze, or yawn with a tissue or into your elbow if a tissue is not
available. Wash hands frequently after contact with common or shared items for at least 20 seconds. The bathrooms are on the first floor; Men’s room is out the entrance door to the suite, and to the left; the Women’s is to the left of the stairs.
Welcome and Thank you for keeping the safety for each other and those more vulnerable than ourselves!